Obama's not getting my vote because he's black....he's not getting it because he is about as far to the left as a liberal can get. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Maybe BWC knows because he's from Jersey.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Obama's not getting my vote because he's black....he's not getting it because he is about as far to the left as a liberal can get. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."

I've been here a long time and seen a ton of god awful posters on this forum. Many are soo biased on every topic that they have no reliable input to any situation. Others have never been wrong. Some reply to every thread as if they are the master of the subject being discussed. But you are rock bottom.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
agreed
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe BWC knows because he's from Jersey. </div></div>
I didnt mean the Jersey part, just the black part.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been here a long time and seen a ton of god awful posters on this forum. Many are soo biased on every topic that they have no reliable input to any situation. Others have never been wrong. Some reply to every thread as if they are the master of the subject being discussed. But you are rock bottom. </div></div>
Thanks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Glad to know I made history on here.
not somethin i would want to be remembered by
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I dont plan on going anywheres and when I die I hope I am not remembered by R13 on a sports forum. Jesus, some of yall let things get to you so easily. If everyone on here thought that, then I would still sleep good at night. Wow. Most who have met me or talked to me on here could and hopefully would tell you I am pretty good person and not that bad to talk to. But some just have personal problems.
from what i hear you are the complete opposite in person. probably to afraid to express yourself like you do on here in person
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
No, just not too many of the topics like ones on here come up very often in real life. I dont take things on here too seriously and I dont dislike anyone. Its a forum and people are going to argue. You could set two twins in a room and they are going to have their differences in opinion about a lot of things.
Bookmarks